
Monday, May 25, 2009
Photoshoot: Work it Girl! You're Fierce! Blue Steel!
I had auspicious plans to have Shae's pro photos taken when she was a mere fresh pipsqueak (i.e. 4 weeks or so), but that never happened. So then I rationalized that I would get them done at 6 months on the dot, and follow up every 6 months thereafter. Mmhmm. So seven months and some change will have to suffice -- we'll see when the next ones happen. Meantime, we're waiting to be "discovered" any day now! I've even found a website that peddles infant pageant wigs (think: bouffant) and false eyelashes. I'm going to make an awesome Pageant Mom. Yay*!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
You'd be an awesome pageant mom! NOT!
How would one ever choose one of these??? They are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing all of them.
Love, Gramma J & Grandpa E
Great pictures. I really like the one where she is in your hands!
Love Chris and Brian
AWWWW how cute!!!
Love Keeley
Post a Comment