Friday, May 1, 2009

Hooray, hooray! The first of May!

Six days away from home is about five too long. I'm sure Jody agrees. Shae was delighted to see me this morning -- and the feeling is entirely mutual. So I've stayed home with the little turkey today and we've had a great time playing and hugging.

Sorry for the lack of photos this week -- I accidentally brought the camera with me to Palm Springs, but it never actually made it out of my purse. Oops!

Guess who woke up from her afternoon nap screamin' like a demon? Much like mama, Shae will never be able to convincingly say "I wasn't crying" because her slotchy red face gives her away:

Oh you know, I'm just chillin' with my mom, sitting up on my own and all...

Very exciteable, Shae is.

Feets are the best toys around. Best part? There's always TWO of 'em!

Shae does love to blow raspberries. Gross? Yes, definitely. But when you manage to actually capture the spit bubbles in a photo it's somehow precious.

My happy girl. It's great to be home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photos. We missed seeing Shae this week. Such a cutie!! Love you all Gramma J and Grampa E