Friday, May 29, 2009

The Third Week of the Seventh Month of Shae's Life on Earth

A study of Shae, in three parts -- the "I can do it myself" chapter.

Playing with the handicrafts of one of our two favorite woodsmen -- Shae is really good at taking each block off, knocking them together to make all sorts of wonderful sounds, and (with just a little help) re-stacking them to start anew.



"Mama, I can feed myself!" The Lifetime movie will be titled "Squash Gone Wrong: The Shae Lily Story." (We're not trying to stifle anyone's experiential learning, but it might be beneficial to learn which end of the spoon works best for delivering food to the mouth. I'm just sayin'.)



Big girl Shae likes to sit in her chair and read. Okay, so this one is a totally falsified photo-op, but it still works with the theme -- and, let's be honest, she's just cute as a button sitting up in her chair all by herself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute as can be!!! Hummmm??? Wonder who Shea could have gotten a stubborn streak from??? XXOOO Gramma J