Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bathtime fun, from the perspective of a crappy camera

Really... why is my phone camera so crappy? It's not fair!

Best bathtub toy? Chapstick. Easy.


Shae took a digger on the sidewalk a couple days before and took some pavement to the chin.




"...and so then I said, 'well how can there be two parallel universes -- or sideways universes, if that's what you want me to believe -- without Jack having detonated the atomic bomb back in 1956?' And she rolled her eyes at me! Can you believe it, mama? I was livid! I mean keeping up with the island and all of it's nuances isn't really that hard, is it? What are you, 8 months old or something? [snicker, snicker] Jeez! Grow up, Quinny!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our girl!!! XXOO Gram J & Gramps E

Peg Lucas said...

omg - the last picture is darling!

Chris said...

Sooo Cute!