Turkey is feeling much better after this week's bout with the piggie flu. Is it a strange irony that I was *thisclose* to buying an adorable piglet costume for Halloween? Hmm. Instead we opted for a pretty purple flower...


The age-old question: do flowers have boogers? Yes, yes they do!

Getting in on the costuming fun. Hott.

Shae wasn't so keen on dad's mullet wig. Nor should she be -- the girl is a fashionista!

Helping carve pumpkins -- the guts are fascinating!

While dad still enjoys his mullet (um...), Shae practices cutting her pumpkin with something a little less destructive.

Dude! These things ROLL! Awesome.

Our cute pumpkin family.
2 comments:
We love the cute costume!!!! I am glad that you all enjoyed Halloween. It looks as if the snow that you enjoyed is already gone!!!
OMG - Shae was so cute in that costume! And, I'm glad that she's better and even happier that she didn't like the mullet!
Post a Comment