Friday, August 21, 2009

A week's worth of growing & playing

Shae is a standing champion at her activity table! (Note: she needs assistance to get to the standing position -- still not there on her own.)
Do I have something on my face? I feel like I have something on my face.

You would tell me if I had something on my face, right?

The hidden dangers of the activity table: if you scoot into it backwards, you are much like a Hermit crab and stuck until someone comes to pull you out. And you are likely not at all happy about the situation.
Who knew computers were so much fun?!

Mandarin oranges are delicious!
Mandarin oranges are delicious, but we still have some work to do in learning how to eat them.
Vroom vroom vroom!
Our little love bug.
Always happy in the morning. Looks like top teeth poking through there, but those are still just the bottoms -- those top teeth are moving like dinosaur molasses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, oranges!!! Such a happy girl. Can't wait to see you again. Love Gramma J

Peg Lucas said...

Who knew that cereal & mandarin oranges were the new face bling!

Getting big ...