Happy belated Mom's day, too, for all those mother readers. (And mother------s. j/k) Super thanks to Kristi for the most adorable baby Uggs! Seriously, they are painfully cute. Good thing we're having a winter baby!
Since I'm sharing adorable baby goody photos, thanks to Dee, Matt and Carson for making sure that Shim is FLA-ready from the moment of birth (as it should be!):
And thanks to g-ma and g-pa Wrabetz for reminding Shim of shim's roots:
And thanks to Target for having a super-clearance on cute onesies:
Since I forgot on Friday, here's me at 18 weeks 1 day -- there's definitely something in there, but I still think it's more beer than child. Oh, and if anyone is keeping track, Shim is now 5.5" in length -- or approximately the size of a stapler. (Yes, I had a ruler and all my desk accessories lined up to figure that one out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment