Wednesday, April 9, 2008

KU wins! KU wins! (Two days ago...)

Go KU go! Twenty years is a long time... but they did it! Hooray!

Roy Williams in KU gear, cheering from the stands. Class act.

Denver is forecasted to get 3-8" of heavy, wet snow overnight. YUCK!!

Upside is that we have a lovely weekend forecasted: 60s and sunshine. That's why I love it here. I'm thinking a nice hike somewhere (dogs off-leash with their fancy new Boulder County green tags, thanks to the Nazi-esque park warden last weekend... smooches!) and a little sun on the skin would be fantastic.

Baby B continues to grow. I could be imagining it, but I noticed a discernable rounding of my lower belly this morning. Could have just been last night's chicken dinner and after-dinner ice cream... but maybe not.

Bought my first maternity purchase yesterday: a pair of jeans. Scary thing is that I think I may buy ALL maternity wear going forward -- it's shockingly comfy!

Side note: Carson Ring is the cutest baby of all time. Baby B has some lofty goals ahead of shim!

No comments: